Tuesday, July 7, 2009

AJ Auction Pro-Best Auction Software


In this tough IT world everyone of us searching for quality software product to sustain our success for long time , but unfortunately some software developers are not aware of customer satisfaction, which made customer to face failure in their field.

According to me, this failure may happen to many of us and still we are searching for quality software product even it is in high economic range. Thats how I was searching for a good auction software for a long time and I could not able to find. Then I hear about the concern AJ Square Inc and their product of AJ Auction Pro-Auction software.

Again I started my hunt on good auction software. Thank god! Its really good to work with. I dint say this to promote. All this features and admin panel are easy to handle, finally I got what I was waiting for. In this right occasion I just want to share some features of AJ Auction pro-Best auction software that I have realized.

AJ Auction pro is a feature packed software that provides a trusted buying or selling environment. It provides full fledged auction software solution for the demanding auction sites. It is a real time auction software that best caters to the needs of our emerging and existing clients.


Three types of services available:


  • Merchant Solutions

  • Packaged Software

  • Enterprise Solutions



Key Features Found on AJ Auction Pro

  • Cost Effective

  • Free Hosting Services irrespective of the scheme you opt for.

  • One time set up charge(€50)

  • World's first Desktop Based Admin Software

  • Excellent Options for paying subscriptions on Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly /Annual/Biennial basis.

  • Free upgradation to your products.

  • Fabulous discounts on subscriptions for Quarterly , Half yearly, Annual, or Biennial

  • Unlimited technical support through chat for both Pre-sales and Post sales.

  • 99.9% Uptime

  • Highly secured as complete admin control from its desktop.


I just wanted to share all my experience of finding good auction software. Finally I got my software and now it works too good. Share your experience like this with me. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment