Monday, July 13, 2009

Hill Stone Animation- Game Design & Online Games


Everyone of us having passion on online games, and we want more challenging and thrilling experience through it. In this Internet world, there are lot of sites available to provide their games and game development service. But It is easy to count the number of quality games sites and services.


I just want to write my personal playing experience with Hill Stone Animation Studio. I have found this game studio on net while I am Google for some good online games site. I wonder, how they created this site with full of innovation and trendiness.


After finding this site, I mostly prefer to spend my most of the time with this site. You guys try free online game, puzzle games, flash games, race games, thriller games, hidden object games, fun games and so on. A single blog is not enough to write about their services and the fun I had with hill stone studio.


Here in this blog I just want to mention owner of this site and their origin and so on. You can have all the fun on http://www.hsastudios.com


HSA game studio is a part of AJ Square Incorporation, commenced with the purpose of developing top quality online casual games. A consequence of this commitment was the development of ‘HSA Game Studio’ project. Aim to present a game portal for the growing community of online gamers.


As a part of “HSA Game Studio” project, has developed more than 80 flash games spread over all the genre of games, which includes Action/Adventure, Fun/Arcade games and Puzzles. These games are developed using flash Technology.


I swear, that you have all the fun with this site and this site will make you to forget all your worries. Spend little time for you to have joy with hill stone animation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment